27.9.08

Asian pears are tasty

Time flies....is it already almost October?

School - Ah, school in the fall. I am actually appreciating school right now because it keeps me occupied and not thinking about cycling too much in the off season. That being said...

Job - ...Yes, now I have a job. However it's not exactly an escape from cycling...I work at a bike shop. But at least there are my crazy roomates Frye, Tanner, and Waite to keep life interesting...

Riding - ...But, none of the roomies can ride bikes with me anyway. So I've just been riding easy for a couple of hours each day with the Cookie Monster, the Freshman Steve, Mr. Jacobo, Pradun the sprinter, and of course the occasional solo ride. Lucky for me...

Teams - ...things are actually looking up on the whole 2009 team front. I just needed to wait a few more weeks for something to happen. I guess patience is a very important trait, which I unfortunately did not inherit from my dad. Impatience also lends to the fact...

Broke - ...that I am nice and broke right now. I am voting for Obama and hoping to get some more student loans to finish off this enginerring degree ASAP. In the meantime, anyone want...

FOR SALE - ...to buy some sweet equipment? Right now I have some Reynolds DV46T carbon tubular wheels, a new 320g carbon fiber fork, and all kinds of Sakonnet and USA National team clothing for sale. Please drop a comment below if you're interested in financing my education / buying some new cycling gear.

Fall is almost here. Enjoy the best riding time of the year!

-b-

1 comment:

PHANATIC said...

how much for the wheels?