I've decided several things as of late:
1) I want to go back to race in Europe
2) The USA economy does not like itself. Bike racing is good for the economy.
3) Team hunting is much harder than Engineering school
4) Hippies are the only reason Madison does not get burned to the ground by conservatives
5) No teams want a old 22 year old racer since he'll be 23 the year afterward, and 23 is OLD.
6) Jonathan Page won Chequamegon with road race tactics. Why is everyone surprised?
7) Vangarderen is the real deal with a win at Tour L'Avenir.
So it's obvious that I don't have a team yet, and I'm not all that optimistic right now. The state of "things" changes every day. At this point I really don't know what to expect.
Not having a team is motivating, however--my 09 season training has already started in many ways. Even racing for team nobody, I'll be ready.