9.10.08

Training! Fall is here.

Fall in Madison, Wisconsin is not only the best time of the year to eat apples and pumpkins, but it's also the best time of the year to ride bikes! Seriously I love fall riding, despite the long and hard season of racing. It's always encouraging to get some long cool rides in west of Madison before winter sets in.

Everyone is talking about the off season--who wants to take an off season during the best riding time of the year?

I also have my 2009 team lined up. I'll announce it soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, . best to madison, a great city.
as a mt. bike aficionado, i thought you and your readers would like to know about the the Mount Kenya 10 to 4 (10thousand feet to 4 thousand feet) http://www.10to4.org/
a race in Kenya to raise money for Mount Kenya and its diverse assembly of animal life. What a great experience. I hope that you and other american riders would consider competing some day. At one place the race was shortly held up by elephants!
One of the greatest bike experiences of my life. cheers,
james christian
karisia walking safaris
http://www.karisia.com

Anonymous said...

Announce, Announce already!!!