Superweek is a blur--so far I think:
1) 100K crits are pretty much road races. C'mon, it takes over 2 hours
2) Milram is here. That's ProTour. Woah.
3) Not paying for lodging anywhere--awesome.
4) Kip Spaude is a sandbagging Cat 3
5) "Pro race" doesn't mean anything about the number of crashes
Results to date:
Menasha Crit: 33rd
Manitowoc Crit: DNF, flat after free laps ended
MGA Road Race: 23rd, came in with the field, 8th in the field sprint
Tommorow brings a quasi circuit-road-crit course, what could be more fun!