10.2.06

Just for you

A treat for those of you who read the blog...

1) 2005 Fox F100x Fork, new oil, Blue Enduro seals, starnut, used 5 months..............$400


2) Polar s520 Heart Rate Monitor and Cycling Computer (wireless speed + cadence). Downloads to computer and tracks training time, graphs progress, and tells you how fast you're getting. Used 1.5 years............................................................................................................$125

Email me at rsbaumann@wisc.edu if you want in on the deals!

I signed up for the Ore to Shore Hardrock today. You should do the same. Great scenery, great competition, and a perfect build race for Chequmeagon. Bring it on.

Also in the shopping cart is a new training weapon...


This new book is perfect for improving your riding if you have a Power Meter. There are no shorcuts. But there is still effective training. I'm psyched to read it and tweak my training plan accordingly!

I spun the legs out today on the trainer for 90 min, doing a couple last 1-leg intervals for the season. Amazing what recovery does for the legs. I was able to watch the Olympics a bit in the meantime. I can't wait to watch some events this year--Winter Olympics kicks Summer any day.

Tommorow's forecast is COLD and SNOWY...so I'm going to be forced to bust out the XTC for some base miles in the snow. Can't wait to dirty that carbon beauty up a bit....

The end of Base II is near! Tommorow's ride will wrap up a 20 hour week of tempo and endurance riding. Next phase introduces some BIG mileage, some LONG LT intervals, and some GREAT climbs during Spring Break in NC.

And that's a rap. Time to get 10 hrs of sleep before a long, cold, ruthless day on the bike tommorow. I couldn't look forward to it more!

No comments: