- 60 mile distance
- 170 watt average power output
- 195 watts normal power
- 2 pee stops
- 4 hours of ride time
- 5 pounds of slush littered all over the Fuji road bike
- 0 frozen body parts (thanks to triple layered gloves and socks--I know, I'm cold blooded)
- 3 servings of apple ciniman Hammer Gel, 2 servings of HEED, 3 bottles of H20 consumed
- 0 crashes riding 23c tires through extended snow covered road sections
- 10 gallons of water sprayed on fellow teamates from rear tire (no fenders, so ride in the front of the pack and let the other eat your wake!)
Now for the rest of the week--it's already planned out, so my 13 hours of ride time are securely in place. Unfortunately it takes 1 hour of cleaning after every ride outdoors at this time of year. I should really piece together that cross frame and parts I have sitting at home...
Maybe I could build up the rest of that cross bike with the money I earn...?