1.10.05

Gettin ready for cold, while its still hot

Todat it's 82 degrees outside, sunny, with 5-10mph wind. I wish I was riding. Instead, I'm out getting some sweet new gear for this fall and winter, so the rides keep on happening even though the weather isn't cooperating.

Here are some sick new Specialized booties -- Team Wisconsion colors, baby! Along with the booties you definatly need some contrast, so I went for the Specialized Deflect gloves, a pair of toe warmers for those so-so days, and of COURSE my new fork.


Which, by the way, is the WRONG COLOR! Apparantly Specialized is no longer making black all carbon forks....wonderful. Now my Titanium anodized frame gets a shiny new WHITE fork. Anyone want a sweet new 05 Specialized Allez Comp 56cm, with a WHITE fork? I'm going to have a tough time selling this one...

Its time to put some stuff on eBay in order to finance next year. Look for username Mossssssss84 selling a Selle Italia seat, Truvativ BB, and a Ritchey WCS stem. Check it out!

ALSO, for a really good deal, I'm SELLING MY 05 EPIC FRAMESET! Check it out at http://weightweenies.starbike.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9396. Mention that you read my blog here and you might be eligible for a discount...

Gotta go to the YMCA and spin the legs out. I'll be out of the jaw in just 3 days--watch out, I'll be back on the bike in no time!

No comments: