30.9.05

The joys of Interbike

Check out the new FS design from Giant...now I've got a choice to make--Anthem or XTC? They're sayin' that it is 5.1lbs in sz Med, 85mm travel, comes with the fork I want....

It's pretty amazing to see that so many THOUSANDS of people show up in Las Vegas in September to see a whole bunch of new bike stuff. Dallas wnet last year and rode a ton of sweet bikes, while I sat in class, learning, studying, and preparing for the future...

...But I'd much rather go check out Interbike sometime. Vegas probably isn't going to be a city I like, but its hard to pass up the chance to ride the best of the new bikes out there. I could even pass it off as a way to save money instead of having to buy a new bike every year to find out whats the best setup. But I'd once again probably just end up spending more.

http://www.angelfire.com/sk3/esperskateteam/index.html
Lookey what I found here--a collection from my childhood. Now you know why I like these "extreme sports" where I can break my neck so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FeedDigest Receives Angel Funding To Extend Services
Feed manipulation and content syndication service FeedDigest has announced it has received a significant amount of angel funding to enable it to extend its service and feature set.
Hey, I love your blog it's real great!

I have a american singles site/blog. It pretty much covers american singles and dating related stuff.

You should come and check it out if you get time :-)

-----------------------------------------------------

Anonymous said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love low rider model girl then you will want to be there! All kinds of low rider model girl will be in attendance. For more information go to low rider model girl
See Ya There!!