Training is HARD
Sunny Feels Like:
To combat the winter blues (which pretty much render me useless and laying on the couch all day long if in full effect):
1) Music, especially AC/DC and The Killers
2) Reading up on the scene at the Giro d' Lombardia on Pez (some good articles there lately)
3) Only oatmeal at the house....if you want a good meal, you have to ride to the coffee shop
4) Pretending the rollers are fun (actually an impossible task)
5) Realizing that if I don't ride, University life will be the rest of my life (boring).
Oh and the most important thing to clear up the winter blues:
Coffee consumption! Remembering that I can't have any until race day in the race season, it's great to imbibe until satisfied in the off season.
Off for a 29 degree ride,
at 8:38 AM