9.5.08

Moving on again

Well school is finishing up finally and I can get back to life.

I'm on a new training schedule that really hurts the legs. But hopefully the form is coming around again for the second part of the season.

In a week I leave for the East Coast to stay with the rest of the team. I'm actually not sure where we're staying right now, but I'm sure by the time I leave next week I'll have a better idea of where I'm going to live.

Living at home again is awkward. That being said, it is cheap!

This weekend will be the first time I've raced in a bit. There's a WCA race down in Milwaukee I'll do to get the legs back in shape before real racing begins with the Bank of America criterium next weekend.

Our sprinter on Sakonnet, Jake Keough, tore it up at speedweek and almost took the overall win! Here's one of his nights on the podium:

No comments: