24.4.07

A breath of fresh air

In the breakaway at the UW Sheboygan race on Saturday--Me, Johnny Meyers, and Kyle Jacobsen.
Finally taking the win.

It's been a hectic past few days, but a long story short is I drove down to Virginia for the Tour of Virginia this past weekend. My ABD teammates Mike Ebert, Bret Stewart, and Alex Sharon are down here in mountain-town USA together for the Tour. Today was the first stage....

A 4 mile time trial, nice and fast in the early morning. The legs felt halfway decent, and I got 14-15th place on the day (tie). Even better news was that I was the fastest U23 rider in the race! I actually skipped out on the awards ceremony thinking I didn't race that well, but whatdyaknow. I'm supposed to get the jersey tonight for the crit.

More updates later, time to race again.

2 comments:

Hauser said...

Nice job in both, keep the updates rolling, skipping the awards...I oughta...!!!!

Anonymous said...

You were awesome at sheboygan, keep up the great work in virginia!