8.2.07

Random gibblings from the oxidator of aluminum

After reading through a ton of blogs today, I've decided a couple of things are universal truths:

1) Cyclists like to talk about themselves
2) Blogs are not diaries. They should not be treated as such.
3) Mike Jones is one hell of a funny guy, plus a great rider.
4) I am a tool for checking so many blogs in one day.

Yep, that's about all there is to know on the internet.

Watched the last episode of LOST while spinning the TT bike on the rollers this evening...and decided that the show is, itself, lost in it's own storyline. I may give up on it real soon.

Speaking of which, I've decided that Charter Media sucks and I will no longer ever subscribe to their cable services. So I am now cable-less, and better for it.

On racing news--I'm headed down to Bloomington, IN this weekend to join up with fellow ABD teamate Bret Stewart for some road racing action in KY. 70 mile road races Saturday and Sunday, temps in the 20's and 30's, hills that will blow the lungs to pieces...who could ask for more?

Time to eat some an orange and fall into a state of semi-consciousness. Mmmmmmmm.....

No comments: