3.3.06

Giv'er Hell!

Fragments of my thoughts:

...this weeked....OSU goin' down....hilltop road race finish....powertap data works....9 hours in the car....Sparky driving....can I stay with the climbers....race B's or A's....make the final selection....power through the crit...cold....no rain please....PB & J bagels....Kashi oatmeal packets....5 hours of sleep....7 people per hotel room....UW team meetings....story time....cheering on other UW riders....picking the right move....sprinting to the line....victory!

It's time to race. See you on the other side of the weekend--

OSU road race. OU criterium.

-Peace-

2 comments:

Waite For It said...

God I miss the collegiate weekends. So much fun. The hotel room schananigans, fast driving, racing, jokes, mooning other cars, and definitely the PB & J bagels!!! They don't have PB here really, you can get like a 100 gram container for about 5 euro..craziness. :( But I have a race this weekend as well...Granfondo....100km+ race. Sweet. But I still will miss the collegiate weekends like crazy. Good luck. Kick some ass in whatever category you do.

Ryan Baumann said...

Don't "waite" for all those pasta-lovers during your race--good luck! My race didn't go as planned, but I still pulled out a top ten in B's.

Ciao,

Baumann