- Set up trainer in dorm basement
- Go to class for a bit
- Ride the trainer for 1.5 hours of solid recovery
- Figure out what's wrong with the PT--I can now put out 450 watts like its nothing!
- Get some final items packed for trip. I'm chowin' on some Kashi instant oatmeal throughout the trip--delicous, whole grain, instant goodness. Mmmmm, oatmeal!
- Run to statics class for 20 min, leave early.
- Walk to the Union with all my gear and the Fuji road bike
- Drive 7 hours to Depauw
The rest is in the books--a full race report and pictures to come on late Sunday night or Monday afternoon sometime. Enjoy the sub-freezing temps here in WI--its going to be 55 and sunny in Depauw!