6.1.06

The cows are lying down

The legs have just been great the past two weeks here. I can't wait to get it on in Tucson next week! I'm leaving tommorow (oh-boy), what do I still have to do?
  1. Pack shorts, t-shirts, sunscreen, and shades (I can already hear your jelaous face complaing that I didn't invite you...so sorry, so sorry...)
  2. Wash all the bike clothes and pack in Oversize duffel (Blue light special at Target, ya know?)
  3. Retrieve eggbeater and SPD-SL pedals and shoes off my Fuji and XTC
  4. Go buy some quality reading material ("Lance Armstrong's War", by Daniel Coyle)
  5. Call airlines to check my flight status and gate #
  6. Get the digi-cam ready for some serious action! Batteries are probably needed...
  7. Pack the I-pod with some sweet new tunes
  8. List some stuff on Ebay: If you want it, you'd better tell me soon!
  • Specialized Halftime Optics, black, new.................$70
  • FSA Carbon Pro Team Issue road cranks, 172.5mm, 39-53 chainrings, ISIS........$200 INCLUDES FREE ActionTech 108mm ISIS bottom bracket!
  • Ritchey Pro seatpost, new, 27.2x300...........$30
  • Ritchey Pro stem, new, 110mm, 31.8 oversize clamp......$30
  • Selle Italia TransAm Ti saddle, new........$60
  • 05 Fox F100x fork, freshly rebuild with Enduro seals, used 5 months........$450
  • 05 Allez Comp 56cm bike, full DA 10spd w/ DA wheels...........$1650

Email me at rsbaumann@wisc.edu if you want a piece of the pie!

Yesterday I got a 2-a-day ride in on the Computrainer...2 hours in the morning and 1.5 hours in the evening. Today I did the commuter thing and rode the long way to and from work, totaling another 2 hours for the day. With an easy 1 hour spin tommorow morning, that'll be it for week II of Base I. Keep it comming, the power data is amazing, I just need some more time to analyize it here. Looks cool so far, more to come...

No comments: