- Pack shorts, t-shirts, sunscreen, and shades (I can already hear your jelaous face complaing that I didn't invite you...so sorry, so sorry...)
- Wash all the bike clothes and pack in Oversize duffel (Blue light special at Target, ya know?)
- Retrieve eggbeater and SPD-SL pedals and shoes off my Fuji and XTC
- Go buy some quality reading material ("Lance Armstrong's War", by Daniel Coyle)
- Call airlines to check my flight status and gate #
- Get the digi-cam ready for some serious action! Batteries are probably needed...
- Pack the I-pod with some sweet new tunes
- List some stuff on Ebay: If you want it, you'd better tell me soon!
- Specialized Halftime Optics, black, new.................$70
- FSA Carbon Pro Team Issue road cranks, 172.5mm, 39-53 chainrings, ISIS........$200 INCLUDES FREE ActionTech 108mm ISIS bottom bracket!
- Ritchey Pro seatpost, new, 27.2x300...........$30
- Ritchey Pro stem, new, 110mm, 31.8 oversize clamp......$30
- Selle Italia TransAm Ti saddle, new........$60
- 05 Fox F100x fork, freshly rebuild with Enduro seals, used 5 months........$450
- 05 Allez Comp 56cm bike, full DA 10spd w/ DA wheels...........$1650
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want a piece of the pie!
Yesterday I got a 2-a-day ride in on the Computrainer...2 hours in the morning and 1.5 hours in the evening. Today I did the commuter thing and rode the long way to and from work, totaling another 2 hours for the day. With an easy 1 hour spin tommorow morning, that'll be it for week II of Base I. Keep it comming, the power data is amazing, I just need some more time to analyize it here. Looks cool so far, more to come...