It's eBay time! I need to sell a TON of stuff this next week so I can have it ready to ship for Thanksgiving week. If you know anyone interested, or if you are interested, give me an email at email@example.com. I promise that the price will be unbeatable~! Here is a "quick" list of the parts and frames that need to go:
- 05 Specialized Epic Marathon Frame, size large w/ Thompson seatpost
- Fox F100x fork
- Magura Marta Disc brake set + new spare pads
- Ritchey WCS 120mm stem
- Maxm Mx-1 carbon handlebars
- Race Face Deus crankset and BB
- XTR 11-32 cassette
- Yeti lock on gripshift legnth grips
- Tioga Red Phoneix 1.8 tire, like new
- 05 Specialized Allez Comp frame sz 56
- Full Dura Ace 10spd build kit: cranks, cassette, shifters, derailleurs, brakes, wheels
- Ritchey Pro 110mm road stem
- Rtichey pro 42cm road handlebars
- Ritchey pro 250x27.2 mm seatpost
- Selle Italia Trans-am Saddle
- Vittoria Dimante Pro road tires x2
- Specialized Alias 130mm saddle
- Specialized Pave carbon seatpost 27.2x350 mm
- Polar s520 cycling HRM
- A Sony Digital Camcorder that I havent used for 3 years
- At least 5 other things that I can't think of right now...
I'm supposed to go to the gym today again, but it's just not happening. I think instead that I will try to transition into a bit of running--can you say a 30min jog down to Picnic Point and back? That should be a good way to kill the knees for tommorow!
Speaking of tommorw, I'm joining Brian Smith and (probably) Nick "The P-R-O" Reistad for some of their base training miles. Probably 4 hours or so of spinning north of Madison. I figure that since my base doesn't start until Christmas time, I can just keep up the fitness (and off the weight) by riding casualy until that time. Oh yeah, and by going to the gym too...