19.10.05

Lets get Fit!

I've been riding my bike a lot the past few days, but I just can't seem to get my position on the road bike just right. I've been toying with the idea of getting a professional bike fit, but I don't particularly want to drop the $160 to get the job done.

Given that, I don't want to get injured again. I obviusly know how much that sucks...so I made the fit appointment at Cronometro for next week Tuesday, Oct. 25th. I get an about 2 hours of fit service, including all the fun stuff like seat height, reach, handlebar drop, and CLEAT ALIGNMENT! My right knee has been bugging me for quite some time now, so I hope to get that all fixed up so I can go hard all season long next year.


I hope that they don't make me get on one of these death machines! Maybe if I pedal fast enough I can light the lightbulb...

More intervals today. Tommorow will be an endurance ride with Brent out to Blue Mound State park--we want to ride up the BIGGEST HILL IN WISCONSIN...which is only 980 feet, actually. But still!--its the biggest and the best, and we're going to climb it (and then BOMB down it of course). I'll take the digi cam along with me to document the trip, so you all can look out your windows and check us out at the top of "Mt. Blue Mound".

It's getting chilly outside. I posted a few flyers or "advertisments" asking for a ride to Green Bay Halloween weekend. Calc and Chem midterms next week too. Ride on, as usual.

No comments: