6.8.07

Kermessin' and Anti B's

Another Kermesse today, only 10 km away from Izegem. I felt like hell for the first 1.5 hours, and after covering some moves at the begining of the race, I was taking residence at the back of the pack, loosing a bit of my lunch. Things took a turn for the better after a while. I missed the winning move, but my teammate Holloway made it. I ended up in the 1st chase group for the last hour of the race, and the legs finally turned around and felt good.

The race ended soon enough, with me around 20th and Holloway in 12th. The team took some preems today too, which was a nice bonus at the day's end.

I got to visit the doctor today to investigate this 'cold' I've been sick with a while now. It seems I've got a bit of an infection and a slight fever....so I'm on the anti-b regemin for the next couple of days to hopefully shake this thing once and for all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in Anetwerp! Post pictures.

Ryan Baumann said...

Bahhh, the photos from the last couple of weeks are being developed. There is no such thing as 1 hour photo over here as far as I can tell!