16.11.06

Jargon -- The meaning of life

Today I schedule my classes for spring 2007 semester. This being one of the greatest things about college life, given that since I have over 60 worthless credits not counting towards my M E major, I get to schedule two days before most of my classmates. Booya--things look good on the class front.

What's bothering me now? Other than life, politics, classes, and the Pro Tour?

But of course...what team am I going to ride my bike for next season? For the past month I've been attempting to organize an elite team, sponsors, and money for a few riders in Madison. This is harder than I would have ever imagined. I had thought that I'd gotten so far....but really, starting up a team requires 100% dedication and maintenance from one person. And quite honestly, I'd rather be riding or studying with that time. So things don't look so good on that front.

Where else then? There are other possibilities I have in mind. There are some promising teams out there, but I don't really have a solid, convincing result from last season to bank on. It's difficult to land on a good team roster for each and every season. I didn't really appreciate that enough until this point.

It looks like some decisions will be made here shortly. By Thanksgiving, I should have a good idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why not stick with Brazen Dropouts?