This week has been a rollercoaster of emotions and riding. Highlights include:
1) Paniking about finals
2) Team's semester design project doesn't work
3) UW club almost getting sued
4) Crash story with a MTB'er on the Wednesday night World's ride
5) Motorpacing with Eaon
6) TTT practice with Hatch's
7) Visiting Dallas to see how his shoulder is healing
8) Getting rides to Whitnall Park and Rock Cut this weeknd
9) Waking up to 5 drunk cyclists on my bed early Monday morning
10) Coffee ride with the team Friday
11) Nationals rider selection hoopla
12) UW Cycling team going beserk on each other over Nationals
13) Club almost getting sued after crashin a Universtiy van last weekend
Enough is enough--I'm going to chill at the team cookout tonight and ride things out. A lot of stuff has to get done in the next 10 days, and I'm not really sure if I can pull it off, but I'm going to give it a shot.
If nothing else is going right, at least I'm feeling phenominal on the bike.
Oh--and the team with be riding Schwinn Fastback Comp orange badass frames at Nationals. Black kits, orange frames...this is going to be such a party. Don't miss out.